What to Bring for Inpatient Therapy
Recommended for Women
- Five blouses (button-down front, loose-fitted or pullover).
- Three bras or undershirts
- Seven or more pairs of underwear.
- Five pairs of loose-fitting, washable slacks such as sweatpants with drawstrings or elastic waistbands. We do not recommend jeans.
- Five pairs of socks. Stretch socks or socks with tight elastic tops are not recommended.
- A cardigan sweater or jacket.
- Bathing suit or T-shirt and shorts (no cut-offs). (if your therapist recommends it)
- Comfortable, well-fitting, flat shoes with non-skid soles (one size larger for spinal cord injured patients).
- Necessary toiletry items such as comb, shampoo, makeup, toothbrush, toothpaste and deodorant.
- Clothes or laundry bag. (Please label all items with your name.)
- If you are coming from home, bring a list of current medications, including over-the-counter medications. Include dosage and frequency. Please do not bring the actual medication.
Recommended for Men
- Five washable shirts, sports style preferred.
- Three T-shirts.
- Seven or more pairs of undershorts.
- Five pairs of washable, loose-fitting trousers such as sweatpants with draw strings or elastic waistbands. We do not recommend jeans.
- Five pairs of socks. Stretch socks or socks with elastic tops are not recommended.