myChart at Cape Fear Valley is a patient portal that offers personalized and secure online access to portions of your medical records. The myChart at Cape Fear Valley secure website and app also makes it easy for you to schedule appointments, pay your bills, and send a message to your doctor’s office when you have non-urgent medical needs.
- Sign up. If you would like to sign up for myChart at Cape Fear Valley, please ask to sign up for myChart at Cape Fear Valley the next time you see your Cape Fear Valley provider. You can also request an activation code by visiting this page and entering the required information. If you experience any issues during the registration process please call us at 866-860-2098.
- View your lab and test results. The majority of lab results are available 48 hours after the results come back. Some will take more time (up to 14 days) so your provider has a chance to communicate with you.
- Schedule primary care and specialty appointments. See the available slots in any internal medicine, family medicine, geriatric, or pediatric provider’s schedule, then select a date and time for your next visit. For specialty practices (excluding surgical practices) you will have the ability to schedule follow up appointments.
- Send a secure message to your care team. Use this form of communication for your non-urgent medical questions and needs.
- View portions of your medical record. Your health summary, preventive care information, past and current appointments, medications, and test results are easily accessible.
- Pay your medical bills. You can view your account summary and pay your bills from within the secure website.
- Request prescription renewals. Conveniently send a prescription renewal request to your doctor. If you use a Cape Fear Valley retail pharmacy (Center Pharmacy, Hoke Pharmacy or Health Pavilion North Pharmacy) you can order medication refills from myChart.
myChart at Cape Fear Valley should never be used for emergency or other urgent issues. if you are experiencing a medical emergency or need urgent medical care, call 911 immediately.