Your Continuing Professional Development (CPD) record is available anytime on-line through your MyAHEC account. This site provides personalized online services, a state-wide course calendar, and resources such as Library Services to North Carolina health care professionals.
- Go to: https://www.southernregionalahec.org/create-account
- Either sign in if you already have an account or click "Create Account."
- Enter your email address and choose a password. (Note: Use an email address that you access and that you will use consistently when registering for CME. Your credit is linked to your email address.)
- A verification email will be sent to the email address you provided.
- Open your email and click on the link to verify your account.
- Log-in and continue entering your information for account set-up.
- On your Dashboard, under Courses and Events, is a tab for CPD Report.
- Click on CPD Report and you will find the record of your CME participation. You can download and print a PDF.
- If sessions are missing it is probably due to having duplicate records with a prior email address. We can merge the records.
Contact Karen Goble, firstname.lastname@example.org