Please report to the Cape Fear Valley Education Center located just past the Medical Center at 3418 Village Drive. Please follow the signs marked "New Employee Orientation" and park in the blocked off lot. Please arrive early to allow ample time to secure a parking spot.
Important information for your orientation:
- Please arrive no later than 7:00AM on the first day of orientation and as instructed for the following day(s). Each day will end at approximately 5:00pm. Late arrivals will not be admitted in NEO.
- Coffee, fruit and pastries will be waiting for you. You will be the Health System's guest for lunch on day one of orientation.
- Cell phones are not permitted during the presentations. Breaks will be provided throughout the day for your convenience.
- Your vehicle(s) license plate number will be needed in order to register your vehicle with security during orientation. Please bring the vehicle registration form completed during your in-processing.
- Dress Attire For Orientation - Please dress in business casual attire. On your first day of orientation you will be advised of the dress code for the remainder of your orientation. Meeting rooms have varying temperatures. We recommend that you bring a light jacket or sweater.
- The following are NOT allowed: jeans of any kind/color, sneakers/tennis shoes, shorts/skorts, tank tops, spaghetti straps, halter tops, jogging suits, sweat suits, leggings, jeggings, mini-skirts, t-shirts, shirts with logos, team names or insignias, clothing that reveals the back, chest (cleavage) or midriff, skin tight clothing, hats/caps/head coverings (unless worn for religious and/or medical purposes) and hair of unnatural color.
- Flip flops are prohibited.
- No more than two (2) earrings may be worn in each ear at a time and earrings or other types of ornaments are not to be worn in the nose, tongue, lip, cheek, and eyebrows or in other visible areas of the body. Ear gauges must be one inch or less in diameter.
- NO rings/ornaments are to be worn in the nose, eyebrows, tongue or other visible areas of the body.
- Tattoos, brands, symbols or markings visible on the face or neck must be covered. Moreover, visible tattoos that are considered by management to be inappropriate, indecent, offensive, or unprofessional must be covered, irrespective of the location on the body.
Anyone not dressed appropriately will be asked to leave and
will have to contact their recruiter to reschedule orientation
*Note: You will be informed of the dress code for your department/unit by the department manager*
- RNs, LPNs and select ED Paramedics are required to attend Nursing Core Orientation after completing Epic class on Tuesday. You will receive a schedule for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Monday.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call our Human Resources Department at 910-615-6646. We are open Mon-Fri, 7am-5pm.