Orthopedic Specialists People Trust!
Cape Fear Valley Health's orthopedic program offers a comprehensive range of services, from general orthopedics and sports medicine to trauma surgery and total joint replacement of the hip, knee and shoulder.
Our orthopedic services are for all ages and include:
- Sprains, strains, acute fractures and any sports related injuries
- Osteoarthritis (body wide)
- Knees = Cortisone, zilretta, hymovis, PRP
- Cortisone injections all other joints
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Diagnostic ultrasound
- Ultrasound guided cortisone injections
- Adhesive capsulitis (frozen shoulder)
- Ultrasound guided hydro-dissection (Rachel)
- Dupuytrens disease = xiaflex injection the only FDA approved non-surgical treatment for this disease
- We also offer a minimally invasive surgical procedure which involves no sutures or significant down time
- Neck and back pain
- Trigger fingers
- Dequervains tenosynovitis (Mother's Thumb)
- Tendon & nerve repairs to include trauma
- Ganglion cysts
- Tennis elbow/golfers elbow
- Bakers cysts - aspiration with ultrasound guidance
At Cape Fear Valley Health, our orthopedic surgeons and physical therapists are committed to improving the quality of life for each patient we treat. For caring treatment and skilled surgical solutions, turn to Fayetteville's trusted orthopedic team at Cape Fear Valley Health!
Cape Fear Valley Health also offers joint replacement procedures and orthopedic rehabilitation for patients across southeastern North Carolina, including Cumberland, Hoke, Harnett, Bladen Counties and surrounding areas.
Joint Replacement Surgery, Rehabilitation Services and More
Learn more about Cape Fear Valley Medical Center's comprehensive orthopedic services:
- Orthopedic surgery - Stop arthritis pain and increase your quality of life with skilled joint replacement procedures
- Joint Replacement Centers - Our Joint Replacement Centers are designated Centers of Excellence by The Joint Commission, which means our hip and knee replacement programs meet national guidelines and clinical best practice recommendations.
- Patient stories - See what our joint replacement and orthopedic surgery patients have to say about us!
- Rehabilitation Services - Our dedicated, enthusiastic staff is committed to helping you achieve maximum recovery, so you can get back to living your life and achieving your dreams.
1219 Walter Reed Road
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Monday to Thursday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to noon
Click here for Harnett offices and information
1991 Fordham Dr., Suite 100
Fayetteville, NC 28304
Monday to Thursday - 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday - 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.