It is with great pleasure that Cape Fear Valley announces the launch of our new ProviderLink affiliate portal. As you know, Cape Fear Valley strives to provide the highest quality of care and service to our patients. Our new affiliate portal will replace the current ValleyLink access your office is accustomed to, but will provide access to information stored in our EMR for your referred and admitted patients. Your use of our new portal will ensure that our patients receive superior continuity of care and continue to experience exceptional service wherever they receive their medical care with Cape Fear Valley’s Health System.
With ProviderLink, you can:
- Maintain continuity of patient care with your Cape Fear Valley patients.
- View your patient’s Cape Fear Valley Epic medical records(Inpatient & Outpatient), including hospitalizations, emergency visits and specialist referrals.
- Place lab and radiology orders based on a pre-determined preference list.
- Review real-time clinical data, including radiology and procedure reports, hospital discharge summaries, current medication lists, patient demographics, medical history, and lab results.
- Securely send HIPAA-compliant messages and electronic referrals to Cape Fear Valley providers.
ProviderLink is for:
- Independent physicians and associated office staff
- Community-based care partners, including nursing homes and assisted living facilities
- Release of Information Requestors, including insurance companies
After enrolling in ProviderLink, you and your team can access online training and return to it at any time. Log on to find:
- ProviderLink Quick-Start User Guide
- E-Learning Videos:
- Introduction to EpicCare Link (ProviderLink)
- Monitoring your Patients Events
- Using In Basket
- Site Administrator Workflows