FAYETTEVILLE – Due flooding and power outages as a result of Hurricane Florence the following clinics will be closed on Wednesday, Sept. 19:
- Bladen Medical Associates – Bladenboro
- Bladen Medical Associates – Dublin
- Bladen Medical Associates – White Lake
- Bladen Medical Associates – Clarkton
- Cape Fear Valley Primary Care at Lumberton
- QuikCare at Robeson
- Cape Fear Valley Foot & Ankle – Lumberton and Laurinburg offices
- Cape Fear Valley Podiatry’s Lumberton office
- Bladen Physical Therapy
- Cape Fear Valley Rehabilitation Center’s Outpatient Pediatric Physical Therapy
All other Cape Fear Valley Clinics are open.
The following are on a delayed schedule:
- Cape Fear Valley Diagnostic Center will open at 7 a.m.
- HealthPlex will open at 8 a.m.
New Employee Orientation has been rescheduled to Monday, Sept. 24.
Closings and delays will be updated as needed on our website at www.capefearvalley.com, Facebook page and Inclement Weather Public Hotline at (910) 615-7510.