Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital
Cape Fear Valley opened Hoke County’s first full service hospital in March 2015.
The 41-bed two-story hospital will include:
- 16-bed Emergency Department
- Coffee Shop
- 2 Operating Rooms
- Inpatient Pharmacy
- Admissions & Registration
- Medical/surgical beds
- 4-bed Intensive Care Unit
- Physical & Occupational Therapy
- Speech Therapy
- Health Information Management (Medical Records)
- Conference Center
It will continue Cape Fear Valley Health's ongoing promise to bring comprehensive healthcare to all residents of southeastern North Carolina.
Hoke County is ready.
Cape Fear Valley's new hospital finally delivers, click here to find out how.
Call Hoke Hospital at (910) 904-8000.