Hoke Primary Care
Primary care physicians work on the front lines of patient care, responding to a broad range of medical problems people encounter throughout their lives. Research shows a strong relationship with a primary care physician can improve healthcare outcomes.
Hoke Primary Care offers personalized care for adults and children, from preventive care and pediatric services to management of complex and chronic medical conditions.
- Well baby and well child visits
- School and sports physicals
- Routine and acute office visits
- Health education
- Laboratory testing
- Pulmonary function testing
- Electrocardiograms (EKGs)
- Minor office surgical procedures
- Workers’ compensation treatment
- Commercial driver’s license examinations
- Well woman examinations and pap tests
Our physicians and staff can also refer to you an extensive group of specialists within the Cape Fear Valley Health family should the need arise.
Hoke Primary Care offers better care for you and your family, close to home. For an appointment, call (910) 904-8025