Hoke Obstetrics & Gynecology
From adolescence to childbirth to menopause, women require specialized reproductive healthcare. Hoke OB/GYN is here to help with a beautiful facility and caring staff and physicians to help nurture women and their growing families.
In addition to conducting wellness examinations, our physicians can provide a full range of tests and services, such as routine exams, Pap smears, prenatal and obstetrical care, and fertility evaluation and treatment.
Available services include:
- Normal and high-risk obstetric care
- Well woman exams
- Breast cancer screening and problem evaluation
- Routine and complex gynecology
- Adolescent/pediatric gynecology
- Adolescent healthcare and family planning
- Sterilization (including Essure®)
- Infertility (initial evaluation and treatment)
- Endometrial ablation
- Colposcopy and LEEP
- Treatment of pelvic floor disorders and incontinence
- Minimally invasive gynecologic surgery
- Menstrual disorders and abnormal bleeding
- Pap smears and HPV screening
- Vaccination for HPV
- Abnormal pap smear evaluation and treatment
- Health and wellness counseling
- STD screening, treatment and follow-up
- Pregnancy testing
Hoke OB/GYN also offers education about pelvic health and gynecological issues. For an appointment, call (910) 904-8035.