Hoke ExpressCare is the place to go for treatment of minor illness or injuries, such as:
- Earache, sore throat
- Flu-like symptoms, colds and upper respiratory infections
- Vomiting, nausea, diarrhea
- Simple or suspected bone factures
- Strains and sprains
- Cuts that may need stitches
- Rashes and minor allergic reactions
- Painful or burning urination
Of course, when in doubt about the seriousness of an illness or injury, call 911 or go to the closest emergency department.
Hoke Express Care is staffed with a staff of physicians and physician assistants. It is located on the first floor of Health Pavilion Hoke and is open daily from 7 a.m. until 7 p.m. X-ray and lab services are available on site.
Save time, money and gas by going to ExpressCare instead of the Emergency Department.
Contact the Hoke ExpressCare at 910-904-8020.