A one-time Health Enrollment fee is paid at the beginning of your membership. The Health Enrollment fee covers a health assessment consultation with one of our Exercise Physiologists. This personal development session includes:
• Height & Weight
• Blood Pressure Screening and Resting Pulse Rate
• Flexibility Testing
• Body Composition
• Total Cholesterol
• Blood Glucose (Blood Sugar)
• Submaximal Aerobic Capacity Test
• Health Assessment Profile
• Customized Exercise Program
Each member pays a monthly fee. There are no long-term contracts, and you may cancel your membership with 30 days’ written notice.
For your convenience, monthly dues are drafted from your checking account, MasterCard or Visa account. Or you may pay for 12 months in advance and receive the 13th month free!