If you're new to the community and looking for a physician, you've come to the right place.
Cape Fear Valley Health System operates eight primary care practices to help alleviate an acute shortage of primary-care physicians and improve access to health-care services for residents who live in underserved areas of our community.
- Cape Fear Valley Internal Medicine, 101 Robeson St., Suite 300, (910-615-1617)
- Health Pavilion North Family Care, 6387 Ramsey Street, (910-615-3920)
- Hope Mills Family Care, 4092 Professional Drive, Hope Mills, (910-615-3120)
- Hoke Family Medical Center, 405 S. Main Street, Raeford (910-615-5800)
- Cape Fear Valley Pediatric Care, 1262 Oliver Street (910-615-4801)
- Senior Health Services, 101 Robeson Street, Suite 202, (910-615-1630)
- Stedman Medical Care, intersection of N.C. 24 and Forte Road, (910-485-6228)
- Westside Medical Care, 1463 Pamalee Drive (910-482-3000)
Cape Fear Valley Health System operates eight specialty practices to serve the Cape Fear Region.
- Cape Fear Valley OB/GYN, 1341 Walter Reed Road, (910) 615-3500
- Cape Fear Valley Perinatology, 2109 Valleygate Drive, (910) 615-3590
- Diabetes & Endocrine Center, 101 Robeson St., Suite 405, (910) 615-1623
- Cape Fear Valley Pediatric Endocrinology, 101 Robeson St., Suite 410, (910) 615-1885
- Cape Fear Valley Neurology, 1219 Walter Reed Road, (910) 615-3350
- Cape Fear Valley Neurosurgery, 1219 Walter Reed Road, (910) 615-3350
- Cape Fear Valley Urology, 2301 Robeson Street, Suite 203, (910) 615-3220
- Cape Fear Valley Infectious Disease Care, Medical Arts Center, 101 Robeson Street, Suite 300, (910) 615-1282
For assistance in finding a physician, please call CareLink at (910) 615-LINK or toll free at 1-888-728-WELL (in North Carolina).